Addiction Recovery Center
Established in 2009
Locally Owned and Operated
Awaken to Healing in the Desert
In Person Policy for Communicable Illness
As a Medical/Behavioral Health Facility it is important that we address the health concerns of all our staff and clients. The following is our policy regarding providing in person services. We appreciate your adherence to this policy.
- Services are offered in-person and via Telehealth
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are sick or if you recently came in contact with a person known to have COVID-19, the Flu, or other communicable illness.
- Face coverings are optional.
- For social distancing, we ask that patients come to the clinic alone or with limited company unless previous arrangements have been made with Desert Star Staff.
- Visitation policies and guidelines vary based on program or client needs.