Addiction Recovery Center
Established in 2009
Locally Owned and Operated
Awaken to Healing in the Desert
As a Medical/Behavioral Health Facility it is important that we address the health concerns of all our staff and clients. The following is our COVID-19 policy regarding in person services. We appreciate your adherence to this policy.
- Services are offered predominantly via Telehealth
- We offer some in-person services
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are sick or if you recently came in contact with a person known to have COVID-19
- Face coverings are required and must be worn correctly at all times
- For social distancing, we ask that patients come to the clinic alone or limit company to a maximum of one (1) accompanying visitor unless previous arrangements have been made with Desert Star Staff.
- Visitation policies and guidelines vary based on program or client needs.